Before you start selling you need to do a few more steps:
- Decide on the price: How much does your eBook cost? What are your competitor prices? If anything, start with a high price and gradually work your way down until your sales take off.
- Write your sales copy: Focus on benefits not features.
- Decide on how to accept payment and set it up: When you’re online, you have to accept payment by credit or debit card or you will lose 90% or more of your business! Your goal when choosing is an automated system, so you can concentrate on marketing rather than processing orders. A merchant account is one method, but it can be expensive and a lot of extra work with the need for a shopping cart, etc… On the other hand here‘s two options:
- ClickBank is a low cost service (a one time fee of $49.95) that deals with all the complicated stuff for processing credit cards securely. There are no monthly fees just a small deduction based on the number of sales you make. ClickBank is a great resource for products that can be delivered electronically over the Internet (i.e. eBooks). Another huge advantage is that they offer an Affiliate tracking program for FREE when you sign up. Affiliate programs are one of the keys to success on the Internet and they usually cost hundreds of dollars. To learn more Click Here
- PayPal is an online banking system that originated with eBay, but has now grown to become an online banking system for individuals and businesses alike. PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information. There’s no setup fee and it’s easy to use with many excellent features. To learn more Click Here
- Check Everything: Before you unleash your website on real customers spend some time to make sure everything works. Is your sales copy in place? Is your deliver method working (i.e. download)? Does your credit card ordering process work? Test, test, test!
When you put it all together, your goal will be to automate your business so it runs itself, then you can focus on marketing and product development. Before long, you’ll be able to enjoy your new lifestyle, knowing that your business is automatically closing sales and depositing money in your account while you’re out playing.
To your success,
CHECK OUT: http://www.FreeOnlineBusiness.org the site that finds and posts FREE software and tools for running an online business!
"Please notify me of any new posts"